Hahnemühle Fine Art Baryta is a light white cellulose-based paper with an inkjet coating specially designed for Fine Art applications. Its high-gloss inkjet coating contains barium sulfate, making this paper a real alternative to barium paper. analogical.
FineArt Inkjet paper is acid and lignin free and meets the most stringent requirements for aging resistance.
- 325 g / m², 100% α-cellulose
- Clear white
- Elegant surface structure
- Premium high gloss inkjet coating for extraordinary printing results
- Acid and lignin free
- ISO 9706 / museum quality compliant for maximum aging resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet inks
You can incorporate a Dibond with or without a frame to the copy to give a more professional finish to the work.
- 50x25cm panorama
If you need a special size, do not hesitate to contact us.
Delivery Time is the sum of production time plus shipping time.
If you want to pick it up in the store, you can check the exact date when they will have your product by phone.
- PRODUCTION TIME
- 2 business days (Monday to Friday)
- SHIPPING TIME
- Urgent home delivery – 1 business day (Monday to Friday)
- Standard home delivery – 3 business days (Monday to Friday)
- Urgent home delivery – € 12
- Standard home delivery – € 6